Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh 9th || Boo!

Hello!! Well today is the 31st of October as you may know and its also Halloween!! :) Now I'm not a big fan of the whole dressing up, mainly because i have no life and therefore no parties to attend haha, but today i did dress up. I didn't go all out but i did buy myself a nice little witch hat and off to work i went. 



The little hat came with a clip attached so i curled my hair and plopped it on!
As for my makeup i did eyeliner like usual and added a shimmery purple to match.The dress was a plain black dress that has a layer of lace so i thought it looked witchy enough. I kept it spooky but still professional since i was wearing this to work and i can't go on scaring customers. haha



A quick joke i heard from my mother who could not stop laughing while she told me:
Why was there no food left after the monster's party? 
.....because everyone was a goblin!! HAHA
i think i was laughing more at the fact that she found this horrible joke so hilarious. 


Well, that was my short costume post for Halloween!
I hope you had a spooktacular 31st !!!
Comment and share your day with me! :)

"Lovefool" by The Cardigans was playing while i typed, have a listen!


Muakk!! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...