Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh 13th || Well Hello !

Well hello!! I've missed you sooo! Please forgive me for my absence but I was having a little bit of trouble deciding how and if I wanted to continue with my blog. But I have decide that I should just go with the flow and not get caught up in trying to be like other "big" blogs. So as I have described it before this is a place where I can share "the things I come across."

Anyway...
Today the excitement of the first day of spring brought me back. :) I love spring it's just perfect you get sun, rain, flowers and a little pep in your step!


Unfortunately, the gusts of bitter icy wind and the snow flurries, I can see falling to the ground from my bedroom window, put such a big damper on what is suppose to be a wonderful day. :(
Hopefully, the weather gets better because this cold is wearing me down. Boo hoo!
Well, I hope you join me again soon because I have a few bits and bobs to share with you.
I'm excited!
I'm off to my Zumba class! 


I've done a bit of remodeling and maybe I'll continue until I feel comfy. 
It's just for a fresh feeling. I no longer want to be a flower on the wall.
I really hope you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...