Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh 12th || Autumn Ramble!

OMG! It has been FOREVER since my last blog post and i am very sorry if any of you really read this. I have been working like a crazy lady and when i get home i'm pooped and i don't want to do anything. Ever had the feeling? 

This is me ^^

Anywho0o it's December a winter month and i have failed epically at the Autumn Bucket List from MarieBitsandClips  :( S0o I'm going to do one big ramble of all the things that still need to be crossed off the list. Readyyy ?!



Meal: 
I'm not big on the whole cooking thing but I'm pretty sure that to make something autumn-ish you need a heap of this stuff!

Apparently you just add 2 eggs and evaporated milk
and you can eat it straight outta the can!
kidding!! don't do this! it's a tummy ache ready to happen.

I didn't make this but if you look up pumpkin roll maybe you can and then you'll have made a little piece of autumn heaven. It's pumpkin cake rolled and filled with cream cheese stuff! It's s0o0o delicious!

yummm !!

Activity:
Waiting for Christmas and Tumblr. Oh! and watching my favorite youtubers!
If i had a bit more friends and a little excitement in my life i would have posted a great picture of me at a corn maze or on a hay ride. Unfortunately, thats not the case but my laptop is just as cool! haha 


Makeup:
During autumn and winter, dark nail polishes are my fave!
Butter London "Saucy Jack" and L'Oreal's "Breaking Curfew"
Cinnamon-y reds, browns and golds are my go to eye shadows for the season.


Decor:
hhmm i don't think i have any special decoration for autumn but i did put up twinkle lights around my bed to be a bit festive.
sweet!

phew, done! haha well that was just my attempt to not totally suck at not finishing my first bucket list. so i hope you enjoyed and i promise to be less MIA.


Birdy's cover of "1901" played whilst i typed away. Have a listen! its lovely.


Muakk  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...