Sunday, March 31, 2013

oh 16th || Egg Day !

Well hiii! Just wanted to do a quick post  for Easter sunday! Oh, the weather was very springy today and it put a smile on my face. Yes, i had to work but it wasn't too bad and i got out early enough to enjoy the sun, feel a wonderful breeze across my face and have my hair tossed up in the wind. OOH i love it!! 



I was very tired last night but i managed to do my nails. haha


Essie's "Bond With Whomever" and Sally Hansen's "05, Be-Jeweled"
Found both at Ulta!

I am loving pastel colors at the moment. They are so festive and springy and with a little sparkle they are just so fun! 
What colors are you loving at the moment?!
comment below :) i'd love to read about it!!



Hope you have a wonderful day today!
muakk !! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...